Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Anime List Live Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Anime List Live Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Anime List Live Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Anime List Live Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime List Live

2 posters

Go down

Anime List Live Empty Anime List Live

Post by Viserys Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 pm

So...you may be asking..."Where is our Anime List"? Yes it is being worked on folks. I hope to have it up by this coming monday.

Just to give you proof that I am working I conjured up a screenshot of what things will probably look like. I am pretty happy with the results so far, after an entire day of coding work on my day off.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Features:

• Has the same "DHTML" pop-up that is present on the anime links on our sidebar.
  • You can check/uncheck episodes you have watched to remember where you left off on a particular series. This setting is saved by your browser's cookies, so even if you refresh the page, close your browser etc...the check marks "settings" will be remembered. If you clear your cookies this info will be erased, so keep that in mind.
  • The blue "View Episodes" expands and contracts to show the episodes for each series

All that's left is to finish the nitty gritty coding work and then everything should be live.

Last edited by Viserys on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime List Live Empty Re: Anime List Live

Post by Viserys Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

List is live. Keep in mind, its a work in progress, so if you would like to report any bugs, let me know.

The actually list itself is the foundation. More titles will be added, but they form the basis of what this site is about.

If you have any recommendations for titles that would be a good fit, don't be shy. Let your voice be heard.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Oh yeah, I do have one more recommenation for now. If I may just here:

Encouragement of Climb: It will not even take you 2 full length episodes to finish this, iirc. This is the most fitting for the site, calming, and nice anime I can think of with such a short run time. Definitely one of my top short anime recommendations. Would highly suggest this if you don't have a lot of time, or are just looking for a 1-2 episode length kind of thing. If you're a big slice of life person, I would think it wouldn't be a waste of time either way.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Seira Otoshiro wrote:
Encouragement of Climb: It will not even take you 2 full length episodes to finish this, iirc. This is the most fitting for the site, calming, and nice anime I can think of with such a short run time. Definitely one of my top short anime recommendations. Would highly suggest this if you don't have a lot of time, or are just looking for a 1-2 episode length kind of thing. If you're a big slice of life person, I would think it wouldn't be a waste of time either way.
Thanks for the recommendation. Will definitely be adding this one. Have not seen it myself, but it seems like it fits the bill.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down