Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favorite Anime Show This Season?

Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season?

Post by Seira Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Summer 2013 results:

TWGOK III - 1
Love Lab - 1
Kingdom - 1

I have been making the votes deletable by their casters, so if ever any of you change your mind by season's end, you can just recast your vote. That said, I'm not voting yet, I'll see at least a couple episodes of everything I am then going to see, then vote, then change my mind if so be it.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll ~ Favorite Anime Show This Season?

Post by Viserys Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:17 pm

My vote went to Love Lab. Really an enjoyable series all around. Better than I excepted it to be really.

Going home club was 2nd for me...just hilarious.

I do praise Kimi no Iru Machi quite a bit, but the story is not among my personal favorites. That being said, I felt the anime adaptation was well done and rather true to the manga.

Spoiler:
Not sure if there is one more episode left to air or if least weeks episode was the last.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 am

Yeah, I think I'll be voting Refrain for now. Can still change my mind, but Rin is awkward and I love her. Also, Riki X Kyousuke.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Revoting to other (Aikatsu! 2) for now.

I know my top 5 doesn't have Refrain in it anymore, although it is close to Outbreak Company.

EDIT: Uh, I thought I made it so that you could cancel your votes, makes sense to have such a feature in case you change your mind mid-season. Changed now.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugitani Chie Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:46 am

I'm surprised there are 7 votes. That's awesome.

I haven't had something very slice of life-y as my favorite this past season but I did thoroughly enjoy (at least up to episode 9 of) Non Non Biyori. It's really quite hilarious. Actually, in episode 9,

I thought:

What I chose "Other" for though, was Magi: The Kingdom of Magic. I so gotta read more of the manga, but I'm currently reading volumes 4-6 of Love Hina, soo... after that.
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2