Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts? Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts? Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts? Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts? Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Go down

Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts? Empty Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts?

Post by Seira Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Yeah it's like that so no one will have to change the title.

http://anichart.net/winter

Thought I was going to be without a short this season but trying Pupipo just drastically changed my mind. I mean, shorter than Tonari no Seki-kun, which I might try, I heard that's around have regular length episodes. Anyway, a little on the supernatural side, but it's very nice already having some girl who is like Watanuki from xxxHolic, being able to see spirits and stuff, maybe in truth she is at least almost as scared as Watanuki is, lol. But she seems to have finally made a friend who doesn't care that she is like that, being able to see those things, and something else, and the addition of a mysterious pink creature so... yeah. If not for the supernatural aspect it could have potential for this site just for being pleasant and friend making. It's kind of creepy because it's supposed to be a horror comedy but not really, not scary at all. But I'm assuming it isn't really supposed to be nearly as much as some things are supposed to be.

For now, I'm only gonna mention the stuff I'm really looking forward to, since I hope I don't end up picking up too much again.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Second season should be quite fun
Mahou Sensou - Guess just so I have something kinda action-y to try , but yeah, seems slightly interesting.
Saki: Zenkoku-hen - Same as Chuunibyo really, but I haven't been enjoying the parts of the manga that should be adapted this time nearly as much as the first season's. That said, still find it fun so... good enough, I guess.
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - Potential to be somewhat inspiring for me, at least, cause I'm hoping for something like Allison & Lilia, or at least, like the movie taking place in the same world this thing does.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts? Empty Re: Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts?

Post by Viserys Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Alright, now this is in the right place:

The following titles I know for sure I will be watching:
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren
Silver Spoon 2nd Season
Golden Time (continues)
Nisekoi (read the manga -100 chapters in two days, it is quite good)
Seitokai Yakuindomo* I have no idea what they actually call this second season but, its a definite watch for me. In my opinion, it is the funniest anime show I have watched, period. Of course, if you don't like crude humor, there is that.
Little Busters! EX - I don't know when this comes out exactly or what it is to be honest. If its a "sequel" to Refrain, a side-story, or what. Depending on how Refrain episode 13 goes, I am sure I will be anticipating this.

I know there are more anime I will be looking into watching, but I have to check out the previews to be sure.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts? Empty Re: Winter 2014 Anime Season - Your Thoughts?

Post by Seira Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Viserys wrote:Nisekoi (read the manga -100 chapters in two days, it is quite good)
Can't believe I forgot this. I'll admit I only saw the oneshot so far but I very well could have read it faster than I usually read things, I'm sure.

Guess I'm not caught up with everything but Golden Time, Magi, Strike the Blood, Phi Brain, and Nagi no Asukara are continuing for me, might have to save some of those for after, because I am definitely watching the 5 anime that I have already mentioned for Winter. As far as Little Busters! EX goes, well, I'll probably just wait until it finishes for sure.

I'll list my maybes too now but you're not gonna catch me watching all of these while airing this time, I'd like what I pick up to be more like this past summer and not any more titles, haha.

D-Frag!
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Nourin
Sakura Trick
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda
Wake Up, Girls! (especially need to know what others think first, all that same face finally turned me off)
Z/X IGNITION
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:00 pm

Seira Otoshiro wrote:

D-Frag!

Totally forgot about this series. I think it will be funny, but expect absurdity on the level of Noucome if the manga is anything to go by. Not necessarily a bad thing, its good for comedy.

Seira Otoshiro wrote:
all that same face finally turned me off)

I lol'ed. That series could be inspirational, I don't know yet. Seems like your standard slice-of-life fare.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:02 pm

I came to realize that I will soon be pretty much always watching anime by myself, there are too much complications in doing otherwise. I will be paying much less attention to older anime as well. I may lose out on a lot of inspirational titles by doing so, but I enjoy watching things as they air a lot more, even if I somehow pick up a lot more than I planned to.

And so, I tried Tonari no Seki-kun. It is about 1/3 the length of the average episode, and I must say, it probably had the funniest first impression out of all anime with less than average episode length I have seen thus far. Give it a shot, Seki-kun is the master of killing time.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum