Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

What are you currently listening to? Header-anime-inspirations-beta

What are you currently listening to? Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

What are you currently listening to? Header-anime-inspirations-beta

What are you currently listening to? Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you currently listening to?

3 posters

Go down

What are you currently listening to? Empty What are you currently listening to?

Post by Viserys Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Ahh, love music. Really gets you motivated and inspired sometimes. Let's see here, alot of what I listen to is video game music and remixes. Oddly, I don't listen to alot of mainstream stuff. While I do like some anime music, it of the minority somewhat.

Looking at my currently playlist:

BlazeBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited OST (This is really, really good. By that I mean I have had the entire OST on repeat on several weeks and nothing else).

Persona 3- Reincarnation/ Persona 4/ Persona 4 Golden OST: I like Persona 3 and 4 music for some reason it is just really catchy. Not every track is playlist worthy, but a large chunk of it is. The vocal tracks are also very memorable.

Kingdom Hearts: Piano Collections - Field and Battle and Neir Gestalt and Replicant Piano Collections: Immensely good when you are in the mood for some lighthearted, emotionally-moving piano music. I have always been a fan of the Neir OST since it came out in 2010 even though I never played the game. Highly recommend.

This is what I am largely listening to at the moment. Surprising a huge lack of Anime music. I like a lot of Anime OP and ED's but I haven't really put them on my playlist. Mostly I feel they are really great to listen to in the content of the show, but don't really make for playlist worthy music most of the time. The last anime OST I really listened to was Sakamichi no Apollon.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to?

Post by Seira Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I've recently been meaning to listen to soundtracks of anime I watched at least 2 or so years back. So I'm currently listening to the soundtrack of Shugo Chara, it really brings me back.

But mostly I listen to songs, being English or Japanese. I don't think I would listen to anime songs that often on the account of not actually knowing Japanese, but it as well as watching anime helps me learn some of it.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to?

Post by Viserys Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Funny you mention that. I'm quite terrible at Japanese I must admit. I wouldn't mind learning the language some day but it takes extreme effort. Even watching a ton of anime doesn't seem to help me. The highest comprehension level I am at is recognizing some commonly used Japanese phrases lol. Very Happy
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:31 pm

True, that is mostly where I am at too. Very Happy

Now I've got "Magenta Another Sky", Arcana Famiglia's opening on repeat. If it wasn't for this song I probably wouldn't have found the anime that interesting but it's okay. When I heard it in the 15 second PV I had that on repeat until I could get at least the TV size op.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugitani Chie Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Honestly, I really just listen to whatever I feel like listening to. Whether it's from anime, games or even some music by some of the more popular artists in America and Canada. I don't really have anything I 'usually' listen to.

Right now, I'm listening to Crossing Field by LiSA.
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 am

I recognize that artist. She must work on the OP from Sword Art Online. That's a nice tune by the way. The Crossing Field name seems familiar not sure what title that is from though.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugitani Chie Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:27 am

It's actually the one you just mentioned. xD

That song is from Sword Art Online. LiSA also did a bunch (I'm not sure if 'a bunch' is the right thing to say, but she did some for sure. Some of them don't say whether they were sang by her or Marina) of songs on the album, Keep the Beats!, for Angel Beats!.
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugitani Chie Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Right now I'm currently listening to this. Amazing <3

But no, I haven't watched Gosick.
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugitani Chie Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:58 pm

BEAM my BEAM - Kei Shindou
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugitani Chie Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Tenshi ni Fureta yo! by Houkago Tea-Time from K-ON!! (the second season of K-ON!).
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugitani Chie Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Desperate Measures - Marianas Trench
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:00 am

I used to be really into Vocaloids, and now, with the exception of the Kagerou Project, I'm not really listening to them much anymore. I tried the Kagerou Project songs because I heard an anime was announced and I really go hooked. I didn't really need to say this all, but the new song released about a week ago has practically became my new favorite song atm. I hope it gets fandubbed by JubyPhonic P soon. Oh wait, it already has. :O

Yobanashi Deceive (Night Talk Deceive) - IA
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

sore throat... Shocked
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugitani Chie Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:20 am

Just a few minutes ago I could see the .gif that's obviously "~Rockin' that Kyousuke Love~" and now it says "[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" in it's place. (in the .gif's place, not the "~Rockin' that Kyousuke Love~")

Maybe it'll be normal in a bit but that's weird. =o

Also, why I went into this topic:

<3
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 am

I don't want to sound egotistic or anything, but I'm actually listening to myself right now. If you don't believe me, well, that's because I'm lying.

Aidoru Katsudo (Idol Activity) Rock Ver. - Seira Otoshiro
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Recently, I have had the Arc Rise Fantasia OST on repeat. Pretty sure this was a GC or Wii game. Shows how much I know about it. Yes, I have never played the game.

Anyways, the soundtrack is pretty awesome, flows together nicely. Its quite convenient when you can simply play the whole OST without omitting any songs (because that's a lot of work). In other words, all tracks are enjoyable to listen to.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum