Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts? Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts? Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts? Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts? Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Go down

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts? Empty Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts?

Post by Seira Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:32 am

Spring has already begun to roll out, yet the only 3 I plan on following for sure will take a few more days.

- A sequel, A Certain Scientific Railgun S
- An adaption of a manga I've been reading, Arata the Legend
- Something that may not exactly look realistic, but feels like it could be somewhat inspiring nevertheless, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

I don't really know what else I'll be able to get to, but there does seem to be more interesting shows.

There is this nice website I found too, you won't have to go looking for updated charts, or a chart for the following season: http://anichart.net/chart?ch=spring13&cd=on&f=time
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts? Empty Re: Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts?

Post by Viserys Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Alright Dawn! Thanks for the update. I have just started to turn in to the new Spring 2013 season, so I am still looking around.

I am sure everyone knows my tastes by now -wink -wink haha. Laughing

Mmm, let's see. Oreimo 2 is actually turning out pretty interesting for me. Which is surprising because I actually did read some of the manga. Also, I had no idea it had a first season, so that was a shock. We'll see where this title goes.

Edit: Oregairu was the intended anime for my comments above.

Last edited by Viserys on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts? Empty Re: Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts?

Post by Seira Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Sort of want to try OreImo. I mean, in the first place, I did enjoy NakaImo and AniAi, and OreImo is practically what started that stuff.

Well pretty good starts to Arata and Gargantia, and I also found Hatarakou Maou-sama pretty funny. The other Hero and Demon Lord stuff have been pretty boring, but at least this is a comedy. Just need to wait a few days for Railgun.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Let's see here. I have added Oregairu to the must-watch list. New for this spring season.

I feel kind of bad because earlier on I got this title confused with Oreimo which I haven't seen yet.

The full title: My High School Comedy Romance something or the other, maybe Dawn can correct me on this one lol.

Oregairu

Spring 2013 Anime Season -Your Thoughts? Oregairu

This title reminds me of Haganai (Boku wa Sukanai...) and the main heroine reminds me of Yozora quite a bit (very close in personality and appearance).

Believe it or not the main heroine says some pretty intellectual things, that have some merit behind them. The protagonist is somewhat of a dunce, and has weird looking eyes, but its bad to judge a book by its cover, right?

Basically, the story revolves around the protagonist rejecting society, being somewhat of a loner with a rigid interior. He has his ways for being so, which the anime will presumably go into greater depth further on. He meets the heroine on request of his teacher for the purpose of "reforming himself".

Plus the antics between the two leads is quite hysterical. I give my full recommendations for this series. From what I have seen so far, it is amounting to more than a harem, and presents many intellectual themes. We'll see where this series takes us.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:31 pm

I have been keeping an eye on that since the anime was even announced, but I just don't have the time. I want to at least watch Railgun, because for me, it's been beyond exciting. Hataraku, funny English name I should use um, The Devil is a Part-Timer!, and the others had just as good if not better 2nd episodes as well, so I'm content until I can get around to trying out more of this season.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Thu May 23, 2013 12:52 am

Spring 2013...I really have been slacking on the titles this season. To be honest I have been mostly watching Oregairu (My Youth Romantic Comedy SNAFU) Which I cannot remember if I got the long version of the name correct or not. No idea what SNAFU means either.

Anyways, it is very good (probably my biased opinion but lol). The protagonist seems dull at first, but he has a lot of depth and he eventually grows on you as a character (man I am bad with names). This show does have those moments, and slice of life "drama" that you probably have come to expect of shows featured on this site. It fits the bill nicely.

I have seen Aiura, but not much of it. It is a short series, and the episodes are only ~3 minutes in length, so that is something to consider.

As for the other titles, I have not really looked into them much at all, to say the least.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Fri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

I gave in to the hype and watched Attack on Titan. As I thought, I don't enjoy it nearly as much as the majority of watchers, but it does seem to be interesting. What I'd like to do now, is not watch anymore currently airing stuff this season and check out some others at a later time.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:30 am

I watched Date A Live. Well, just like a few others these past few seasons, in the end it was just a harem, but it had it's moments.

To get around to something more, finally checked out Hatate no Gotoku! Cuties. It's honestly exactly what I expect from Hayate, funny when it needs to be, and not overly reliant on any sort of plot. If the anime does at some point get to the big plot, that would be nice, but I am already finding myself enjoying it more than the last Hayate, Can't Take My Eyes Off You.

The Devil Is a Part-Timer! probably had my favorite ending of the season. At least of the anime I got around to so far. The second to last episode was pretty epic... and I mean it's not like the battle even took itself seriously, and the last episode, it's something I love when the ending is just more subdued than the episode before it. At least it really worked with this and Sakurasou.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum