Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers) Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers) Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers) Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers) Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers)

2 posters

Go down

Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers) Empty Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers)

Post by Seira Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:53 am

As far as I know, this light novel has only been adapted into a manga and an anime so far, but I have not had the time nor effort put into checking out the manga. Dare I say I'm a little disappointing in myself for not hearing about it before the anime was announced, especially because of the original author. That said, I think it is very clear why I currently want to talk about the anime only, or at least, I'd be okay with Viserys-san talking about any possible differences in between versions, but I think that since we're all watching the anime here yeah? We can just talk about what has so far happened in it. Very engaging. I'll just jump straight into the latest episode.

I really thought those exact words at least a minute before they were said in the episode.

She really went too far that time. Possibly too much so for her to ever be redeemed in my eyes, but we'll see.

Spoiler:
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers) Empty Re: Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers)

Post by Viserys Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Well...let's see. I have watched up to episode 4 of Golden Time, so I am caught up with the current events so to speak.

Banri's fascination with Koko is really peculiar. Sometimes I wonder if he is going after her based on her looks alone, which might be the case. But hey, in the world of manga and anime everyone is good-looking (baring a few exceptions).  

Spoilers up to episode 4:

Spoiler:
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers) Empty Re: Golden Time Latest Episode Discussion (Spoilers)

Post by Seira Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:31 am

Viserys wrote:Banri's fascination with Koko is really peculiar. Sometimes I wonder if he is going after her based on her looks alone, which might be the case.
It does seem that way sometimes, doesn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't the case in the long run though, they are having much nicer conversations than Koko and Mitsuo. But really, he does know what she is like when Mitsuo is around too so ah, that idea really seems to have more reason about now, imo.

Viserys wrote:
Speaking of Kaga Koko, her name. I totally mix up her first and last name all the time. Must be the fact that they are both 4 letters and yeah...
That is pretty confusing. I know I once messed up and typed Jaz instead of Jax for a friend's nickname somewhere else, although those two letters are right next to each other on the keyboard. It wasn't exactly just a typo, I think I did slightly think of the wrong letter and mixed something up. Incidentally, that got him to change his username once.

Viserys wrote:
Spoiler:
I was surprised too. Also think he looks a tad like an obviously smarter Hosaka. Just a bit.

Viserys wrote:
For those who are reading the manga, the translations sort of end around this point, so a large portion of the future plot is new material (atleast for those that didn't read the raws). I'm quite looking forward to the episodes ahead.
Interesting.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Episode 5:
Spoiler:
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:46 am

My thoughts after ep 5

Spoiler:

First post from phone. It works but believe me formatting is a pain.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:06 am

Episiode 6... I... I just...
Spoiler:
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Seira Otoshiro wrote:Episiode 6... I... I just...
Spoiler:
Episode 6 thoughts.

Spoiler:

It's been a good series thus far, so I can't wait to see what happens in the coming episodes. I know this probably came out longer than I wanted.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Episode 7 thoughts:
Spoiler:
Now this, this came out shorter than I had wanted.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:45 pm

So behind lol....I need to get to watching episode 6 and 7 then I'll post my thoughts. Bear with me Very Happy 
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Episode 7-8 Spoilers

Spoiler:
Seira Otoshiro wrote:Episode 7 thoughts:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

We'll just have to see how the plot unfolds. A good story ultimately keeps us guessing at every turn.

In other news, I think the formatting for the forum got messed up somewhere, I just noticed it. Seems off, but I don't know where.

It seems to just be this topic. How strange.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Okay, since adding spoiler tags for ever post is too much work, I made some adjustments. You only need a spoiler warning in the topic title. It would be nice to maybe create a new topic for each episode, but the activity isn't too great around here at the moment. For now just put a heading so you can notify readers what episode you are talking about...I will be mentioning episode 9 in this case.

In other news, Golden Time seems to be running 24 episodes, which caught me by surprise. I definitely thought it was a 12 or 13 episode run.

Episode 9:

Let's see...I can hardly remember what happened since it has been several days since I watched it. Right...Koko was doubting Banri's love for her...I think she got "sick" also as a result. Was this the episode where Banri made up with Linda? I think I need to rewatch the episode because my memory is foggy at the moment. (It is best to make these posts right after watching the episode).

All I know is that it would certainly be cruel if Banri ends up leaving Koko for whatever reason. She has had alot of hardship lately, ever since her infatuation with Mitsuo. Surely it was a crush gone wrong, but all the same, after her initial explosion I think she got over things fairly quickly. Which means she may still have some pent up emotions inside. Surely if things go wrong in her current relationship with Banri, I imagine her mental and physical state could quickly spiral out of control.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:12 am

Episode 10:

Now I remember the cliffhanger of last episode where Banri's past self sort of took over. Its probably played up for dramatic effect, but his past self seems borderline psychotic, obsessed with seeing Linda and nothing else. Inevitably, I am sure he will reawaken inside him and cause chaos, especially between the current relationship between Koko and Banri.

About the current episode, it definitely did not escalate as much as I thought it would. Koko hard to read as always. We all know she is upset at how things are currently. There is the issue of the photograph that was missing from Banri's room. If Koko did indeed get ahold of that that could potentially spell trouble.

I know there's more I wanted to say regarding the episode but we'll leave it at that for now.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Episode 11:

Sure enough Koko had that picture of Banri and Linda together. Well, we all know that she is the clingy type but as I see it, she truly loves Banri and desires to spend every waking moment with him. Banri, although he vocally says that he loves her, has doubts in his mind.

Similar situation as White Album. Koko has her ways, but she seems to be an innocent girl at heart, who just wants to be loved.

The definition of cheating in relationships is often hard to define. I guess this largely depends if you are the "clingy-type" or not. I personally share a similar view as Koko does on this, that there is a very fine line as to what cheating is or isn't in a relationship. If there was any doubt in your mind that you had an interest in someone else, or that you loved someone else, it was probably a bad idea to get into a relationship with another party in the first place. Things happen, however, which is understandable.

Has Banri been "cheating" on Koko with Linda? Not quite, but at the same time, he has not entirely been faithful to Koko. They have had a lot of friendly exchanges, and while deep down Koko has disproved of any exchange between them, she has kept her cool for the most part. Though if things head in Banri x Linda direction, (which things are imo) she won't be able to keep her composure for long. Personally, I feel that Linda "taking" care of Banri when he was "sick" kind of crossed the line. That is something that should be reserved for one's gf/bf (assuming you are in a relationship) only.

Also, it does irk me that Banri lied to Koko, even if it was for a good cause - raising money for their beach trip. Yes, even though it was a "white lie", Koko wanted to spend the day with him. Surely everyone has "lied" to their partner or ex effectively getting out of spending time with them. That right there is definite proof that you don't love them enough.

Coincidentally, he just happens to run into Linda at every turn. Things seem to be heading the Linda x Banri route, as it appears that Koko x Banri are on shaky ground. Only thing we can do is tune in next week.

Last edited by Viserys on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cellphone posted early / can't edit)
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down