Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion

2 posters

Go down

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Empty Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion

Post by Viserys Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Post your thoughts and comments on the latest episode of Kokoro Connect if you have any.

Spoilers Below

Last edited by Viserys on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Empty Thoughts Episode 7

Post by Viserys Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 am

Let's see, I think I'll get the ball rolling here....

I must say, I really love Inaba's voice actress whomever it is. Her dominant voice really suits the character quite well. Most character seem to address this character as "Inaba" (her last name) rather than Himeko. It is rather strange how the girls, Iori and Yui rarely address her as Himeko. Therefore, I think Inaba is a more popular name to address her by, I could be wrong though.

Thoughts on Episode 7:

Spoiler:
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Empty Name Discussion/7

Post by Seira Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:41 am

Unfortunately, nothing is really coming to be. I'm just as speechless as you are.

About Inaba, while Iori mostly calls her "Inaban", that her nickname is still based on her last name, and as far as I can remember, Iori calls everyone else except Aoki, who has a much shorter last name and the only one I would have a problem with calling by his first name. Although I don't exactly remember her even calling him by name, so I could be wrong.

Seriously, I bet even fans who would say Aoki is their favorite character wouldn't call him Yoshifumi. Or at least most of them.

Maybe I can say something about the actual episode:
Spoiler:
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Empty Re: Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion

Post by Viserys Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:05 am

Kuroko wrote:
Spoiler:

My comments:

Spoiler:

Viserys
Viserys
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion Empty Re: Kokoro Connect - Episode 7 Discussion

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down