Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Preview of New Site Layout Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Preview of New Site Layout Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Preview of New Site Layout Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Preview of New Site Layout Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preview of New Site Layout

2 posters

Go down

Preview of New Site Layout Empty Preview of New Site Layout

Post by Viserys Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Yes folks, you heard it here first. We are implementing a new format for our main "blog" site. Hopefully this will be the last update for a while, as I plan to stick with it.

There are a lot of minor changes that I have to adjust and fine tune, so I shall be taking my time with that. Though with luck, the changes should be live "very soon". Keep in mind this is a rough draft of how things may look, so expect some changes in the final version.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know that a picture doesn't do much justice, but the background image actually scrolls as you pan down to read more posts. Hard to explain but it is really nifty.

Be patient with me, hopefully things will be update to take fully here in the next couple of weeks. Smile

By the way the anime picture in the screenshot is Silver Spoon. Excellent show by the way, I definitely recommend it for your daily dose of slice of life.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Preview of New Site Layout Empty Re: Preview of New Site Layout

Post by Seira Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Looks nice. If it's still in need of some fine tuning though, by all means, it would obviously be better of having more work done on it.

I can't help but notice the last few posts on the main site, and while I'm annoyed by the ads on Mangafox's main site, I have ad blocker to help me with that. I find the images of the actual chapter's pages too blurry while using the mobile site on a desktop. Perhaps I'll actually make comments now if I'm just commenting on things from here, anyway.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down