Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Known Site Issues Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Known Site Issues Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Known Site Issues Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Known Site Issues Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known Site Issues

3 posters

Go down

Known Site Issues Empty Known Site Issues

Post by Viserys Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:16 pm

- Disqus seems bugged and I have been tearing my hair out trying to implement a fix. It shows standard blogger comments with 0 comments, then when there is 1+ comments, it shows Disqus comments. Really strange.

- Someway or another, the "to top" floating button is a little buggy. I think this is only on the main page. Could just be my browser (chrome) but, It is hard to click on the button at times (doesn't send you to the top of the page).
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Known Site Issues Empty Re: Known Site Issues

Post by Sugitani Chie Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:27 am

Viserys wrote:- Someway or another, the "to top" floating button is a little buggy. I think this is only on the main page. Could just be my browser (chrome) but, It is hard to click on the button at times (doesn't send you to the top of the page).
You mean the one that shows up on the bottom right when you're not at the top? I'm also using Chrome and it's working fine (may have been fixed in that case) but haven't noticed it before, thanks for pointing it out. I think that's actually a great thing to have and I think it's awesome that it shows up anywhere (I know another forum that has that at the bottom of every page but it's actually at the bottom. You have to scroll down to the bottom to see it. There is one on everyone's posts like here, too, but there aren't posts on every page).
Sugitani Chie
Sugitani Chie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:56 pm

It seemingly works fine for me too (even on the main site, but I've just now checked on it there for the first time, once).

Chrome ftw Smile
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Viserys Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Dawn, back from the dead? Very Happy 

Umm...where was I. Working with HTML just makes you want to facedesk sometimes.

Disqus is kind of irritating me, so I might be inclined to get rid of it. As for the other issue, I think some other change in my code caused the issue. Specifically, its on the main page www.animeinspirations.com where the "Back to top" button is bugging out on me
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down