Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Board Rules Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Board Rules Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Board Rules Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Rules

3 posters

Go down

Board Rules Empty Board Rules

Post by Viserys Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 pm

What is Anime Inspirations about?

Site Features
  • Coverage on your favorite Slice of Life, Romance and Comedy
    Anime. Watch streaming anime online
  • Videos highlighting the most memorable and inspiring moments in anime
  • Our Catalog of Anime featured under our
    criteria (25 Titles and growing)
  • Forums and Chat
  • Development time ~ 1 year
  • Small, but tightly-knit community
  • And Much more!

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming):
http://www.animeinspirations.com

Board Rules

Simple, and not complicated. Just a few pointers.
  • No excessive profanity or images/links/material NSFW (not suitable for work). This sort of posting will be deleted by a mod right away.
  • Keep Spam to a minimum. So far we haven't had any issues with this.
  • Please post in the correct section, not a hard rule to follow. (i.e. forum games in the proper area)
  • Use spoilers tags when you can. If you are uncertain, go ahead and use them. Minor summaries (similar what you will find on a wikipedia article) don't need spoiler tags
  • We value mature, intelligent discussion. Unnecessary flaming or arguing with other members won't be tolerated.

These rules may be amended at any time. Keep that in mind.

Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Board Rules Empty Re: Board Rules

Post by Michael Jackson Sat May 25, 2013 6:24 am

thank to you very match for topic
Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira Sat May 25, 2013 7:06 am

Michael Jackson wrote:thank to you very match for topic
I did delete all of your other posts, since they were exactly the same, and that can count as spam, just so you know. And yes, while spam is allowed to a degree, it's just far too pointless to post the same thing 5 times, even if in different topics.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum