Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

New here! Nice to meet everyone!

Go down

New here! Nice to meet everyone!

Post by Zan on Mon May 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Just getting a feel for the place. Seems like a nice community and site so far. Can't wait to keep following it! Keep up the good work.

A little about myself:

My username is Zan, how I thought of that well, its a long story. I think around 2001 or so I was played the MMORPG Priston Tale (if anyone remembers that or has played that game). For some reason I chose "Zanthos" for my character there. Basically, I shorted in to "Zan" though. So just call me Zan.

My interests in anime:

Really love Kimi no Iru Machi. I was reading the manga for the longest time. I did hear that is got licensed on Mangafox so it is harder to follow. I did watch the OVA ofcourse, and I believe the second part of the OVA is coming out within the next month or two. Can't wait for the release!

My avatar is Haruto from Kimi No Iru Machi by the way.

Glad to be a member here, and again, nice to meet everyone.
Zan

View user profile

Back to top Go down