Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Back From Hiatus... Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Back From Hiatus... Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Inspirations Forum
Welcome to our updated forums! Please take a moment to register if you are not already a member.

About our Forum:

Back From Hiatus... Header-anime-inspirations-beta

Back From Hiatus... Anime-inspirations-affiliate-animated

Discussion on the most inspiring or heartfelt/emotional moments in the world of anime. Mainly, our focus is on anime of the Slice of Life or Romance genre (past and current). Anyone is welcome.

We focus on select slice of life/romance/comedy anime of the current season and discuss them. Most of these titles have very little supernatural elements as we want content that is easy to relate to/draw upon our own experiences. This was the large motivating factor for me to start my own site and forum. I wanted to share these inspiring anime moments with others, so we could borrow from these experiences and lend this wisdom and knowledge toward our real lives.

Site Features

Our Main Site (blog and video streaming): http://www.animeinspirations.com

Thanks for your interest in Anime Inspirations.
Anime Inspirations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back From Hiatus...

2 posters

Go down

Back From Hiatus... Empty Back From Hiatus...

Post by Viserys Thu May 23, 2013 12:39 am

Hey everyone, back from my month or so hiatus...I would never abandon you guys after all. No worries. Very Happy I have been rather busy in real life....among other things. Moved into my own apartment, sure is lonely here I must say. Nice to be on my own though.

Korean Manhwa I have been reading...Noblesse and Ability, they are both by the same authors. That has taken up alot of my time. Noblesse now, I did sort of marathon through 280 chapters in a week and a half but it was an excellent read. Ability is also decent, but falls short of Noblesse in some ways. I am not usually into action and battle "manga/manhwa" but these caught my eye somehow. I highly recommend.

Noblesse Manhwa
Ability Manhwa

Oh boy a lot of work to do though...

-Change the banner image (Procrastinating on this aren't I)
-Clean up the forum (looks like spam?)

There are other things I need to get done, naturally, but it will come with time. Welcome back by the way Kobato. Glad to see you again. From the looks of it we have had several new forum members, but they might be spam so I need to take care of that.

-I should maybe add a hiatus section, I am sure that will be handy in the future.
Viserys
Viserys
Admin

http://www.animeinspirations.com/

Back to top Go down

Back From Hiatus... Empty Re: Back From Hiatus...

Post by Seira Fri May 24, 2013 10:48 am

Welcome back! Manhwas have never really interested me but man... No matter how much I enjoy a manga, the most I've gotten time for and best I've accomplished with marathoning one is 150 chapters to catch up to Arata: The Legend in... 2 months. But you know, I'm really more of an animation of any kind fan than a comic of any kind fan.

Viserys wrote:From the looks of it we have had several new forum members, but they might be spam so I need to take care of that.
An actual member or 2 might be nice. Sad

Viserys wrote:-I should maybe add a hiatus section, I am sure that will be handy in the future.
Sounds good.
Seira
Seira

Back to top Go down